A kick ass wing sauce recipe

So, I haven't written on my blog in like months. I just haven't had the time. But, today I tried a new recipe for a wing sauce and it was just kick ass. Now, when I make my wings I like to fry the little fuckers first so they get that nice, crispy coating to them....then I toss them in some sauce and finish them on the grill or in the oven, then toss them in some more sauce before I serve them.

I came across this recipe after I googled "Teriyaki wings like BW3". They are NOTHING like the Teriyaki wings there, but apparantly there are asian zingy wings. Sara said it was the "best Asian she's ever had."  Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Anyhow, I will post it for you all to try.  (this is now posted under appetizers)

Bonjour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)