Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits-Just like Red Lobster's..NOT

So, if you've ever eaten at Red Lobster you've probably had the biscuits. You know what I'm talking about; those delicious, lip-smacking mounds of carbohydrates that we all love to eat. You might even be one of those people who wrap them in napkins and stuff them in your purse and then coyly ask the waitress for more (like me)....Well, she knows what you are up to, you fat ass. You are stealing the biscuits. Everybody knows it because everybody does it. Those biscuits are the shit and you can't get enough. You've probably scoured the internet for the recipe like I have-only to be disappointed over and over again because every recipe sucks and just doesn't taste the same. There are a ton of recipes out there, but none are quite like Red Lobster's. Believe me, I know. I've tried them all. Well, I've finally come up with a recipe that's close.

I'm not going to boast and say that mine are the best, because they're not. I don't have a fucking convection oven or that lovely pre-packaged scampi garlic butter, but they're pretty damn close. As a matter of fact even my kids say they taste just like Red Lobster's, maybe even better....If you've been to Red Lobster lately, something is going on because the biscuits have been anything BUT the shit-they actually ARE shit, and it's pretty disappointing. Not sure what's going on there, but I'm going to share my recipe with you.  It's pretty simple but you have to follow it exactly if you want the same results.

You'll find the "Sue's biscuits are the shit" recipe in the Side Dishes section.  Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)