Been a while

So, it has been a while since I've posted anything. Well, it's been an interesting fucking week.

Hubby was admitted to the hospital last week. Again. Turns out he had three more blockages and they had to do an Angio. Poor guy now has 9 stents! I SWEAR it wasn't my fault!!! I hold back the butter at all costs although I eat a stick of it whenever I can....

I may have to turn my blog into "Cooking Delicious Meals for Heart Patients".

Anyhow, hubby is out and doing fine. I have a vacation day today so since I need to cook something healthy for the hubster, I think I'm going to whip up my healthy version of Shrimp Scampi today. It's got lotsa goodies in it like fresh portabello mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, shrimps, olive oil and all kinds of little herbs and LOADS of garlic and WINE. All of my favorites.

Who the hell wants to eat bland fish and tasteless rice? I think NOT!

Hmmm. Maybe I should become a master at cooking good food for sick people!
I can do that you know.

I have recreated this recipe from a restaurant that we ate at in Napa Valley. I think I did a good job....try it and let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)