Filet Mignon with Whiskey Peppercorn Sauce

Well, I posted my first recipe today. Look under the page, Recipes..
Recipes..Recipes.

This was the first recipe I ever had published. Of course when I wrote it, I didn't take into account the hundreds of people who would actually read it and try it out. The critics were kind of hard to take at first, but hey, if you don't realize on your own that you can substitute button mushrooms for crimini mushrooms, then that is your tough shit.

You also don't have to use filet mignon. I only used it because I was trying to copy a recipe from a restaurant. Sirloin works just as well.
I laugh at some of the comments because people say it takes "sooooooooooooooo long" and that is just hilarious to me. I'm guessing it's because they haven't seen the inside of the kitchen in a long time. It doesn't take a long time as long as you are prepared.

Oh, and you can forgo the crab stuffing if you're feeling lazy or just plain hate crab. It doesn't matter either way. Sometimes I use it, sometimes I don't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)