First attempt at blogging

I've always wanted to do this, but I have no idea where to start first. I guess I'll start with my name...... I'm Sue and I'm not that old yet. I'm a mom of three teenagers, a wife, a closet chef and a wine freak. I do have a day job as a corporate travel agent. Sounds glamorous, but it's not.

I love to cook and I love to drink. Some people will tell you that I have a foul mouth. Don't believe a damn thing you hear. They are just jealous.

I'm writing this blog for fun I think. I have always loved to write and I figure writing and cooking go together.... Writing, cooking and drinking....not so much...

So, this is my first post on this blog page and hopefully I will figure this all out and create a really cool blog.

My inspiration for cooking meals at home really didn't come about because I wanted to be a slave to my kitchen, rather it came about because back in the day-when my husband and I first got married and had kids, we could never afford to go out to eat. So, the few times we would go out and have a good meal, I would go home and attempt to recreate the recipe there.

Through the years I've gotten quite good at it and it's not as hard as some might think.

I'm going to post some of the recipes here and let you try them out for yourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)