Crepes, the easy way out

So, I have looked and looked and finally found the BEST recipe for crepes ever. Even when I went to the West Side Market in Cleveland and had the so-called fucking Crepe King stand behind us in the crepe line and proclaim his crepe sauce the best of all time, I still thought, fuck you Crepe King. Julia rules...and my sister and I are fucking tired of listening to you brag about your stupid ass crepe recipe. I have already found the BEST crepe recipe. So, my poor sister had to sit and listen while this self absorbed man attempted to tell her why his crepe batter was best. UGH.

So, I will repost Julia's recipe (which after at least 10 recipe attempts is the best) but first, I'll post mine, which I have to admit is my own little baby recipe, that in a pinch, I make, almost every night when I have the muchies for crepes. It's very easy. But you kind of have to know how to make a crepe, or at the very least a freaking pancake! It just takes practice.

Comments

  1. Hi, I've been looking for a chardonnay crepe recipe and I can't seem to find it on your site. I'm blind I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)