Fast food?

This has nothing to do with my cooking, but had to post this story.

So, I go to Mc Donalds the other day for a quick hangover fix. Gotta have the soda and grease. It works every time.

So, I go through the drive thru and place my usual order: Cheeseburger-NO pickles, small fry and a small coke....I pull around and there is a Dumb ass waiting for me with a dumb look on his dumb face and no smile. (whatever happened to service with a smile?) I smile my biggest smile, give him my money and get my change.

Then the guy hands me my coke and closes the window. No Straw! I'm like, "What the fuck?" So, I rap on the window and say "Dude, can I get a straw?" Dumb ass looks at me and says "It will be in the bag." So, I say, "Dude! I want to drink my coke now, can I please have a straw?" AGAIN, Dumb ass says "It will be in the bag." Well great, so I say, "Dude, but I'm thirsty now!" He looks at me, "Your food will be right up." Ok, so Whatever.

So, then I say, "Well, can I have 4 ketchups?" He just looks at me with this blank stare. So, I persist, a bit louder this time "CAN I HAVE FOUR KETCHUPS?" Guess what he says? "They'll be in the bag." So, I roll my eyes and try really hard not to be sarcastic.

Dumb ass hands me the bag and I open it. I do this to check the fries (and to make sure my straw and ketchup are there). They ALWAYS give me cold, shitty fries. So, I open the bag and sure enough, there they are: cold, shitty fries. So, I say to Dumb ass "Dude, can I get fries that were made AFTER the birth of Christ please?" AGAIN with the blank stare.

Oh screw it anyway. So I hand back the bag and tell him I'll WAIT thank you very much, for HOT fries. I'm not eating cold, shitty fries with this hangover. So, 12 minutes later, I finally get my hot food, my ketchup and my straw.

I'm not sure if there is a moral or not, but there definitely was a moron. Now, I have seen "Waiting" and "Road Trip", so I know that I am taking my life into my own hands by complaining about the food, but I don't care at this point. I just want some hot, greasy food.

Mc Donald's is going to hell in a handbasket. I've no doubt Ray Kroc would be rolling in his grave if he saw what went on at Mc Donalds today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)