Little weiners....yes you CAN do good things with little weiners.

If someone had told me that I would ever enjoy a Little Weiner, I'd have spit my drink all over them. But... let me tell you, I stumbled across a recipe using Little Weiners and it turned out to be one of my favorites. Everyone asks for the recipe and I think you will too.

Three of the best things in life are in this recipe:

Weiners
Bacon
Sugar

I'm not kidding. I will post my Little Weiner recipe under appetizers. Try it out and then let me know if you also come to enjoy Little Weiners.

Oh the little things in life......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)