Shitty Tequila Lime Chicken

So, I made some Tequila Lime Chicken last night which I was really excited about cooking as I had never made it before. I even ran out on my lunch hour to buy some tequila for the recipe.

Well, I followed the recipe and I'm just not sure what went wrong, but it really sucked! I mean, it wasn't "throw up in your mouth" kind of sucky, but it just didn't taste, I don't know, what is the word I'm looking for.....Good. It just didn't taste good!

I hate it when I run out and buy a bunch of ingredients and spend a shitload of money and then the recipe turns out sucking. I guess this is why I'm really careful about the recipes I post here.

Needless to say, I won't be posting this recipe any time soon.

What I should have done was chugged the rest of the bottle of tequila and made some hotdogs, but I served the food anyhow. Everyone ate it, but not with that usual gusto I see when I know I've knocked a recipe out of the park.

Live and Learn.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE best ever salmon glaze/sauce

Hungarian Rice (yes Lisa-Hungarian Rice)

Chicken Alfredo that would send Paula Deen into a diabetic coma. (Can I airmail chicken alfredo?)